Wednesday 11 December 2013

Doodle, Dropbox and Evernote - Things 21 and 22

Doodle has been a great boon in helping to organise events and meetings.  Can remember the frustrations of the old way of waiting to hear of everyone's availability and then making the best fit, which didn't always work out.  Have used it quite a bit and give it thumbs up.

Dropbox has been something that has woven in and out of my consciousness but I hadn't really used it properly until quite recently.  For some reason, I felt a bit intimidated by it originally.  I've used it mainly for photographs, when trying to arrange a project with others and it seems the most practical method of transfer and accessibility of large files.  No more worrying about email attachment size.

Evernote is great.  I've had it for about a year and probably don't use it to its best advantage. I really  treat it like a card index - handy for notes, revision, summaries, separate topics, lists - all just there on phone and laptop for quick reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment